The winner and a guest get a ski vacation to Vail…and Chile.
They also get new skis, outwear, and more.
This is just over the top. I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen a ski vacation giveaway this big.
It includes two ski vacations (one in the USA and one in Chile) as well as sweet outerwear, skis, resort stays, and more. No purchase is required.
LAN Airlines, Vail Resorts, Tourismo Chile, Adventure.travel, Wagner Custom Skis, and Helly Hanson have teamed up to create the Peak Seasons sweepstakes.
The grand prize winner and one lucky guest will receive:
- A one week ski vacation in Vail this winter
- A one week ski vacation in Chile this summer (at Ski Portillo)
- A pair of personalized skis from Wagner Custom Skis each
- A full set of ski gear from Helly Hansen each
- All roundtrip flights on LAN Airlines
- All lodging, meals, lift tickets, ski rentals and airport transfers
The entire thing is estimated to be worth USD $47,720.00. That’s pretty badass.
Entering the contest takes less than a minute. I already did. You can enter here.
Here are a few of the details you may want to know:
- The contest will end on October 31, 2014 at 11.59 pm (EDT)
- You must live in the 48 contiguous states or the District of Colombia to enter.
- You must be over 18 to enter.
- People who work for the sweepstakes sponsors and some related companies may not be eligible to enter. To learn more, check out their terms and conditions, which can be read on the last step of entry.
If that sounds good to you, you can enter here.
I was paid to tell you about this contest. However, I never accept payment to discuss products or events that I don’t believe in or that I don’t think my readers will want to hear about. All opinions expressed above are genuine. I mean, really, this is one pretty insane sweepstakes. Am I right?
2 thoughts on “This $47,720 Ski Vacation Sweepstakes is Way Over the Top”
I live in Canada 🙁 However, this is one heck of a giveaway, so good luck to all who enter!