A Pleasant Surprise
As such, I am one of the privileged 125 bloggers that has been given the opportunity to participate in the Austin-Lehman Adventure of Your Choice Sweepstakes.
How It Works
It’s ridiculously simple. Go here and write your name, email address, and my blog address: https://xpatmatt.com
That’s it. On March 20th Austin-Lehman will select a winner at random and notify that person by email. They want to know what blog you came from because they will also give the blogger who sent the winner to their website $5000 towards a trip for two.
Austin-Lehman is a big-time tour company that sells the kind of expensive tours that I can’t afford. They must be pretty badass trips, not only because they tend to cost a couple of thousand dollars per week, but also because Travel + Leisure Magazine ranked them the #1 tour operator in the world, and they have also been recommended by both National Geographic Adventure and National Geographic Traveller. They offer 82 itineraries on five continents ranging from sporting, to dining, to cultural, so it’s basically impossible for you not to find a trip that you will love.
I suggest reading the terms and conditions for yourself, but I have already read them and there is nothing sketchy going on. Here are the highlights:
- One entry per person
- Entries must be received by May 19th at 11:59 pm
- The prize is non-transferable, does not include airfare, and is subject to availablility.
- By accepting the prize the winner agrees to have their name and photo used in Austin-Lehman promotions.
- Austin-Lehman has the right to change the trip if they deem it necessary.
- The terms DO NOT specify that your email address will remain private so it is entirely possible that you will receive emails from Austin-Lehman, or anyone they give your email address to, in the future.
If you’ve read this far, you’re definitely interested enough to enter. So, go and do it! I’ve seen the form. It will take five seconds, seriously.
Then, please stumble and tweet and share this page on Facebook becaue I really want to win the blogger trip!
Photo courtesy of Ed Yourdon on Flickr